Posts Tagged ‘Tips For Tourists Maryland’
The trip in the car:
1. If you rent the car, check the correctness of the execution of all documents, to pay particular attention to ensuring that in case of damage not included in the view of the civil case and compensate the damage.
2. Also not needed in any case take some things from strangers offering the reward drive across the border their luggage. They may be the narcotics!
His conduct in special situations:
1. In case of occurrence of unforeseen circumstances (the arrest of local protective agencies, the threat from other people, damage to your car, etc..) Is required immediately communicating this to the embassy or consulate of Russia. No explanation is needed with representatives of local protective agencies also sign any protocol and other documents written in foreign language in the absence of the consular employees of the Russian Federation, as such information under the laws of other countries can be posts as the basis for the charge of committing a crime.
In the office:
1. Do not forget to formalize the customs declaration. Do not forget to state what necessarily has to be notified in accordance with the laws of either country. About this should tell the travel agency, where he had commissioned the voyage. For each state operate their customs rules. For example, allow you to freely carry them no more than the sum of money given currency equivalent of which is varied for different states. Do not forget also that the export / import to / from Russia defined objects can be considered crime in accordance with Article 188 of Criminal Code of Russian Federation.
2. If you must take with it the medicines such as pills, it is necessary to note that among the countries of Southeast Asia (eg Thailand) for storage and transportation of narcotic substances sentenced to death. Why not get them out of the packaging distinctive signature that does not consider the substance as a narcotic.
4. Concluding the contract with the travel agent need to clarify with their employees all the nuances of stay in the country. Write phones and address the representation of the travel agency because state.
5. Russian citizens arriving abroad and stay there more than three months, in some countries should register with the registration of aliens (eg, India). Planning for the trip need to take into account that in some countries there are regions which entry is limited to foreigners or is prohibited. So it will be useful to discuss in detail with the travel agency about the alleged places of visit.
6. In hot weather conditions and the existence of dangerous infectious diseases (hepatitis, cholera, smallpox, malaria, plague, typhoid, etc.) In some Asian, African and Latin American countries need to focus attention strictly to sanitary-hygienic measures of prevention. Imperatively recommend washing fruits and vegetables with antibacterial soap, use water, milk and juice only corked bottles or boiling in other cases. Besides this, there is a danger of infection by various exotic parasites and consequently their life can become a real nightmare, and sometimes lead to death. For those who wish to know more detail about these beasts is recommended to watch the BBC documentary serial horrible with names: “Parasites -2″ and “Know, how strongly can be eaten.”
7. You need to have in mind that in many Muslim countries the rules of conduct are determined by Islamic law, which strictly regulate the reciprocal relations between men and women, banning the use of alcohol, shared bathroom for men and women in the cisterns, especially the naturalism (bathing and swimming in the sea or in other wells in the nude look). Know that naturism allowed only in some countries.
8. It is worthwhile to choose the clothes for the trip also consistent with the rules accepted in the state. If you are in effect there Islamic traditions, it is desirable to make it rigorous wardrobe. In many countries of Eastern women were forbidden to appear on the garment open. And, say, in Iran they should be in public places wearing the scarf.
It is worth bearing in mind that European states (Sweden and others.) As well as in the U.S. are accepted laws banning smoking in public places, restaurants and bars. In Sweden, for example, even in the 70-years of last century smoking was allowed only excused himself (and not in the balcony!) And in some countries, for example in Singapore, large enough to perceive the fine by the release of any waste in places not intended for it.
So those who depart to Singapore will not only stop smoking, but not carrying the gum! Also, if you cross the road at a red light will have to pay a big fine!
9. Communicate with relatives and friends of his trip, the place of your stay, leave your phone number to contact. Write phone numbers near the embassy and consulate of Russia in the country where you travel.
1. At first, do not forget to take with them documents (for foreign passport, etc.).. A day before his departure abroad the advance put in your suitcase, bag, one carry-on luggage. Before heading scrupulously check the correct recording of all their data: full name, birth date, gender, and necessarily within the passport validity. Under the laws of some states this period must end not earlier than six months after its entry into the country. If the validity of the passport will soon end, you have to postpone the trip abroad until the next time and deal with its management, preliminary having gathered all the necessary list of documents for the receipt of international passport. From the time of submission of the list of documents you have to wait, as a rule, almost 3 months until the time of notice to you by mail of the preparation of the document.
If the foreign passport has written children’s information, it is necessary to verify the accuracy of the news, set upon them, and the presence of the pictures (for those who are more than six years). The document must not damage, stains and strange recordings. Finding abroad, it will always be near him, do not give anyone for storage or quality of effort.
2. If for entry into the country you must have a visa, must be formalized before. For instance, the finalization of the Schengen visa-term needs at least a week and that it is necessary to have the list of documents for management. If the point of arrival travel by transit through the territory of other states, is needed before starting to consult the travel agent or consular establishments of the countries, which try to visit for transit, about need for the formalization of transit visas and also about the limits of its validity in view of the date of return.
3. The tickets for all transport must be written to the surname, which is indicated in the passport. Verify that the path tracking and the date of entry and exit completely corresponds with what is written on the tickets. It is recommended that a photocopy of the notes, the pages of the passport, and passport and given civil biographical, visas, stamps on the count of records, driver’s license, credit cards, invitations. Compulsorily take it the spare passport photos, including children. They will be served in case of loss of passport, and also in other situations that may arise in the country of stay. Must keep copies separate from the originals.