Posts Tagged ‘European states’
4. Concluding the contract with the travel agent need to clarify with their employees all the nuances of stay in the country. Write phones and address the representation of the travel agency because state.
5. Russian citizens arriving abroad and stay there more than three months, in some countries should register with the registration of aliens (eg, India). Planning for the trip need to take into account that in some countries there are regions which entry is limited to foreigners or is prohibited. So it will be useful to discuss in detail with the travel agency about the alleged places of visit.
6. In hot weather conditions and the existence of dangerous infectious diseases (hepatitis, cholera, smallpox, malaria, plague, typhoid, etc.) In some Asian, African and Latin American countries need to focus attention strictly to sanitary-hygienic measures of prevention. Imperatively recommend washing fruits and vegetables with antibacterial soap, use water, milk and juice only corked bottles or boiling in other cases. Besides this, there is a danger of infection by various exotic parasites and consequently their life can become a real nightmare, and sometimes lead to death. For those who wish to know more detail about these beasts is recommended to watch the BBC documentary serial horrible with names: “Parasites -2″ and “Know, how strongly can be eaten.”
7. You need to have in mind that in many Muslim countries the rules of conduct are determined by Islamic law, which strictly regulate the reciprocal relations between men and women, banning the use of alcohol, shared bathroom for men and women in the cisterns, especially the naturalism (bathing and swimming in the sea or in other wells in the nude look). Know that naturism allowed only in some countries.
8. It is worthwhile to choose the clothes for the trip also consistent with the rules accepted in the state. If you are in effect there Islamic traditions, it is desirable to make it rigorous wardrobe. In many countries of Eastern women were forbidden to appear on the garment open. And, say, in Iran they should be in public places wearing the scarf.
It is worth bearing in mind that European states (Sweden and others.) As well as in the U.S. are accepted laws banning smoking in public places, restaurants and bars. In Sweden, for example, even in the 70-years of last century smoking was allowed only excused himself (and not in the balcony!) And in some countries, for example in Singapore, large enough to perceive the fine by the release of any waste in places not intended for it.
So those who depart to Singapore will not only stop smoking, but not carrying the gum! Also, if you cross the road at a red light will have to pay a big fine!
9. Communicate with relatives and friends of his trip, the place of your stay, leave your phone number to contact. Write phone numbers near the embassy and consulate of Russia in the country where you travel.